Malt Disley Micro Pub & Bottle Shop
We take our responsibilities in regards to Covid-19 very seriously. The safety of our staff and our customers is paramount. We have carried out full risk assessments in accordance with HSE guidelines and the bar has undergone a total refurbishment. We believe that we have done everything we possibly can to keep everybody safe.
Measures we have implemented are:
- Booking system in operation (Maximum capacity 30 people).
- Installation of Perspex dividers between seating areas.
- Staff fully trained in safety procedures and equipped with PPE.
- Table service with waitress call intercom.
- Traffic light controlled toilet system.
- Hand sanitiser is provided through out the bar
- All patrons will be required to provide contact details in compliance with Track & Trace.
- All information will be stored in line with DPA regulations and used only for track & trace purposes
- All common areas will be cleaned and sanitized on an hourly basis and all seating areas will be sanitised after each use.
Although these measures may seem excessive they are being put in place for everyone's protection and rest assured a warm welcome and friendly atmosphere still awaits you.
We've made a simple video guide on what to expect when you return to Malt Disley. Click the video to learn more.